Wednesday, June 21, 2023

O.Two.O Air Cushion BB Cream Natural in Wheat Color

O.Two.O Air Cushion BB Cream Natural in Wheat Color 



I ordered this O.Two.O Air Cushion BB Cream Natural in Shopee so I could try this as a foundation. I got the Wheat Color as I thought that it would suit the skin color type which Filipinos have. It costs around 249 pesos and a 40 overseas shipping fee.



When opening the box, you'll get a circular compact. I was surprise to see that this compact has a divider set for the cushion and the applicator. It has a circular sponge like which dispenses the powder into the applicator if you try to dab on it.



Verdict: I like it because it blends with my skin color without making you an espasol (an inside joke between Filipinos when you put too much Johnson and Johnson powder in your face). It smells nice and this makes putting on make up enticing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment