Friday, November 18, 2016

A Call Coming From 8753480

Before you read on, this is for the customers of the Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PLDT) in the Philippines.

Have you experienced receiving calls from this number 8753480? At first when we took the call, there was no one who was talking on the other end of the phone and then it would hang up. We've experienced these a couple of times and then on the succeeding calls there was already but he/she was offering upgrading promos/deals. So I guess this people were telemarketer from PLDT because they would always ask why I'm not upgrading and if I'm not contented with the service and other information.

I would always decline because I really don't need the upgrade for now. I told them for a couple of times now that if ever I was interested, I would be the one to inquire in their office. I know that it is their job but I wish that they would stop calling because it is annoying.

1 comment:

  1. Pasensya na po hindi ko po nasasagot ang tawag nyo 8753480

    ReplyDelete