Saturday, April 17, 2021

Kitchen Hack: How to Refill Knorr Liquid Seasoning Bottle

Kitchen Hack: How to Refill a Knorr Liquid Seasoning Bottle


"I can't open the bottle to do a refill" was a statement that was made by my mother in which I got the idea on the existing problem in refilling a Knorr liquid seasoning bottle. I tried the friendly Google search engine and YouTube but unfortunately there was no available DIY tutorial on how to do a refill. Then I set my mind to solve this problem and luckily, I was successful in refilling the seasoning bottle.


In order to do your refill, you will need:

  • an empty or almost empty Knorr liquid seasoning bottle

  • Knorr liquid seasoning refill pouch


  • and a blunt bread knife



The first step is to twist the cap a bit upwards until it will have a small gap between the bottle and the cap. After that, insert the tip of the blunt knife inside and then push it upwards and outwards. Do this repeatedly around the cap. You will see the the gap will eventually be wider. It may take a while but with a bit of a force, the cap will eventually pop.


This is the picture of an opened Knorr liquid seasoning bottle:

Whole shot of an opened Knorr liquid seasoning bottle


Close up shot
Cap


Then after refilling (do not refill it at full capacity as it will cause spillage just what I experienced!), just push the cap downwards with force to seal the bottle. Once you heard again the pop, you're finished!









2 comments:

  1. OMG, Thank you so much! It took me a whole lot of time trying to figure out how to open the cap!

    ReplyDelete