Thursday, April 1, 2021

Bluetooth Sports Headset Review: Tylex Bluetooth Sports Headset X-Q5

Bluetooth Sports Headset Review: Tylex Bluetooth Sports Headset X-Q5


If you are looking for an affordable blue tooth sports headset, why not try the brand Tylex X-Q5? I bought it at Shopee for 229 pesos not including the shipping fee and it arrived today.


Originally, I was considering the Lenovo brand that costs around almost 400 php. But I needed to have a headset as soon as possible for my review lessons and so I made this purchase as the seller's location was nearer my place.


What I like about this Tylex X-Q5 headset is that it has a good quality sound which I believe was a good decision considering its' price. I was a bit disappoint that the neck part is made up of plastic but later I realized that you can wipe off the sweat easily and sanitize it, so I'll consider it as a plus point. 


What I didn't like about this is that there is no manual or a guide included in the package. You will have to do a trial and error to get a feel of how it works. For a first time user of a blue tooth sports headset, it was baffling.


In order to power on the unit, you have to press and hold the center button for at least 5 seconds until it turns blue. It will have a blinking light from blue and red respectively which I think indicates that the headset is ready for pairing.



No comments:

Post a Comment