Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Updated Manga/Manhwa/Webtoons reading here

Updated Manga/Manhwa/Webtoons reading here



Updated reads as of 09Mar2023:

FINISHED MANGA/MANHWA/WEBTOON:

  • Follow the Breadcrumbs by Gyeoni, Soreumidang - 70 - Last read at episode 70 (70)
  • My Husband, Sister and I / The Three Are Living a Married Life by Muso - 70 - Last read episode 70 (70)
  • Time to Call Off This Engagement by Guguz / Iltahong- 50 end of S01 - Last read at episode 50 - (50)
  • I Picked Up the Second Male Lead After the Ending by Hwang Do Tol,정서 - 89 - Last read at episode 89 (89)
  • Under the Oak Tree by Kim Soo-ji (Namu, Seomal) - 64 - Last read at episode 64 (64)
  • Marry My Husband by Sung Sojak - 63 - Last read at episode 63 (63)
  • Ellin's Solhwa by Cibeles - Last read at episode 52.5 (52.5)

ONGOING:
  • 108 Women by - 2 - Last read at episode 2 (2)
  • A Misogamist’s Romance by Songbobae,Yujeong ju - 28 - Last read at episode 28 (28)
  • Aristité was Blessed with a Curse by Jegwajeppyeo - 15 - Last read at episode 15 (15)
  • Avoiding the Heavenly Emperor by Iiaki,Tamhada - 36 - Last read at episode 36 (36
  • Be My Soulmate by Noh seung-a - 18 - Last read at episode 18 (18)
  • Call Me The Devil by Ante, jayang - 45 - Last read at episode 45 (45)
  • Dear First Love by Lise,Songjoo yoo - 12 - Last read at episode 12 (12)
  • Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married! by Hong hee su - 102 -  Last read at episode 102 (102)
  • Flowers of Worship by - 9 - Last read at episode 9 (9)
  • Frost Will Always Fall by Gosho - 23 - Last read at episode 23 (23) PG-18
  • Go Away Romeo by Paintword - 11 - Last read at episode 11 (11)
  • Hello Again, Ex-Husband by GuLumi - 55 - Last read at episode 55 (55)
  • Help! I Had Transmigrated and My Snake Husband Pampered Me Too Much by 绘境社 - 50 - Last read at episode 50 (50)
  • How to Get My Husband on My Side/ How to Win My Husband Over by - 65 - Last read at episode 65 (65)
  • How to Hide the Emperor's Child by Yooani - 59 - Last read at episode 59 (59)
  • I Accidentally Saved the Male Lead’s Brother by Yoon hawol - 30 - Last read at episode 30 (30)
  • I Am the Evil Wife of a Young Husband by 코로나 - 0 - Last read at episode (0)
  • I Became The Older Sister of a Regretful Male Lead by Geolgeum - 19 - Last read at episode 19 (19
  • I Confessed to My Mortal Enemy by - 23 - Last read at episode 23 (23)
  • I Didn't Save You To Get Proposed To - 26 - Last read at episode 26 (26)
  • I Have Become The Hero’s Rival by Seol Isu - 74 - Last read at episode 74 (74)
  • I Mistook the Hidden Identity of the Sub Male Lead by Updating - 25 - Last read at episode 25 (25)
  • I Plan to Divorce My Villain Husband, But We Have A Child by 백단 - 43 - Last read at episode 43 (43)
  • I Raised a Black Dragon by Sottan - 57 - Last read at Season 1 Episode 57 (57)
  • I Refuse to be Executed a Second Time by Barusamiko - 46 - Last read at episode 46 (46)
  • I Stole the Child of My War-Mad Husband by Winter Leaves - 48 - Last read at episode 48 (48)
  • I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away by - 80 - Last read at episode 80 (80)
  • I Won’t Pick Up The Trash I Threw Away Again by Tiva - 40.5 - Last read at episode 40.5 (40.5)
  • It’s Finally Love, Demon Lord! by  - 1 - Last read at episode 1 (1)
  • It's My First Time Getting Married by Cha hyejin - 3 - Last read at episode (3)
  • I’ll Be The Warrior’s Mother by - 35 - Last read at episode 35 (35)
  • I’m Divorcing My Tyrant Husband by Josala - 34 - Last read at episode 34 (34)
  • I’ve Become A True Villainess by Flowing Honey - 24 - Last read at episode 24 (24)
  • Leave Me Alone, Duke/The Vanished Duchess by Updating - 51 - Last read at episode 51 (51)
  • Lies Become You by Seoru - 39 - Last read at episode 39 (39)
  • Mokrin by Gyeoma, Julie - 25 - Last read at episode 25 (25)
  • My Boss is My Biggest Fan! by Iseul - 48 - Last read at episode 48 (48)
  • My Ex-Husband Became the Male Lead by MON - 45 - Last read at episode 45 (45)
  • My Husband Is A White Snake by 妄北,禾旁 - 81 - Last read at episode 81 (81)
  • My Second Life as an Idol by Pj - 12 - Last read at episode 12 (12)
  • Next Door Boyfriend by Kkulsam - 34 - Last read at episode 34 (34)
  • One Regret Is Enough by Choi Eun Kyung; Liaran - 7 - Last read at episode (7)
  • Pampered By My Rich Husband by Mars Animation - 28 - (28)
  • Please Teach Me, Senior by Znzury - 4 - Last read at episode 4 (4)
  • Prince Uncharming by Sawano Ando - 27 - Last read at episode 27 (27)
  • Pure Love Operation by Kkokkali - 52 - Last read at Episode 52 (52)
  • Pure Villain by - 38 - Last read at episode 38 (38)
  • Ravishing Physician: Yield To Me, Your Royal Highness - 77 - Last read at episode 77 (77)
  • Resigning as the Villainess by FBI Alert,SAN - 50 - Last read at episode 50 (50)
  • Somehow I Raised a Prince by Burdock Tea - 51 - Last read at episode 51 (51)
  • Talented baby squirrel by - 42.5 - Last read at episode 42.5 (42.5)
  • The Broken Ring : This Marriage Will Fail Anyway by  - 38 - Last read at episode 38 (38)
  • The Duchess' Secret Writings by Bambi - 9 - Last read at episode 9 (9)
  • The Heat of Reincarnated Villainess by - 27 - Last read at episode 27 (27)
  • The Hero Went Crazy Even Though I’m the One Who Died by 팔당댐 - 0 - Last read at episode (0)
  • The Mistress Runs Away by Baekseoleun - 26 - Last read at episode 28 (28)
  • The Northern Duke Needs a Warm Hug by NUGI - 30 - Last read at episode 30 (30)
  • The Oppressed Daughter Became the Master of Yggdrasil by Sakurai yuu (ii) - 2 - Last read at episode (2)
  • The True Wife's Scenario by Iwashima tomomi, sorajima - 53 - Last read at episode (53)
  • The Villainess Refuses to Flirt with the Male Lead by Kuri,魔北冥 - 57 - Last read at episode 57 (57)
  • The Wild Flower of the Palace / The Blooming Flower in the Palace Is Crazy by Null, Sungsojak - 32 - Last read at episode 32 (32)
  • When the Dragon King Falls for the Loli Alchemist by 向南社 - 39 - Last read at episode 39 (39)




  • -----------------------------------------------
  • He’s My Real Brother, Duke by Yeo Ro-Eun - 38.5 - Last read at episode (ep)
  • The Fantastic Spinsters’ Association of Joseon by - 19 - Last read at episode (ep)
  • The Villain Discovered My Identity by Cha Sohee - 103 - Last read at episode (ep)
  • I Adopted the Male Lead by Chamua - 40 - Last read at episode (ep
  • Divorce plan with husband failed by - 41 - Last read at episode (0) (41)
  • I Will Be Next to the Main Character by Gong Eun Hwa Sa - 12 - Last read at episode (1)
  • I Corrupted the Good Male Lead by Corona - 16 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Honey I'm Going On Strike by Go Eunchae - 74 - Last read at episode (ep)

  • The Princess Pretends to Be Crazy by Dalseul,Rohan - 66 - Last read at episode (1)

  • Marked By King Bs by DAY7 - 122 - Last read at episode 41 (41)
  • A Spoonful of Your Love by Seokyung,Stem - 66 - Last read at episode 27 (27)
  • CEO Above, Me Below by iCiyuan - 599 - Last read at episode 219 (219)


  • Another Typical Fantasy Romance by Wolhet - 56 - Last read at episode (1)
  • I’m In Trouble Because My Husband Is So Cute by Rana - 39.5 - Last read at episode (1)
  • I Am A Daughter Loved By The Devil by - 29 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Kind Older Sister Is No More by - 37 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Born as the Daughter of the Wicked Woman by Gammon,Suncy - 45.5 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Somehow, My Tyrant Husband Has Became Cautious by Charam - 32 - Last read at episode (1)

  • -
  • Monster Duke’s Daughter by kds9120 - 61 - Last read at episode (0)
  • My Ex-Boyfriends Fell In Love With Me by HEETTO,Heettok - 61 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Ghosting Groom by Bangja - 65 - Last read at episode (1)
  • I'm the Tyrant's Secretary by Gio,Lee in-hye - 68 - Last read at episode (0)
  • My Husband Hides His Beauty by GA Bi-Nam,JEONG Yeon,정연,정연 - 80 - Last read at episode (0)
  • The Villainess Becomes the Leading Lady by Devastating,Pig cake,돼지케이크,유린해 - 81 - Last read at episode (1)
  • I Got No Boy by Baek hye-kyung - 99 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Lady I Served Became a Master by Sigma - 101 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Undercover Empress by GEUM Naru (금나루),HAN Mint - 105 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Lady / A Common Story of a Lady’s New Life by Blacky salt - 104 - Last read at Chapter (1
  • The Goal Is To Become A Gold Spoon So I Need To Be Completely Invulnerable by 청송아 - 107 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable by 청송아 - 112 - (1)
  • The Duchess with an Empty Soul by Han Jin-Seo - 115.5 -  Last read at episode (1)

  • A Business Proposal by Haehwa - 124 - Last read at episode(0)
  • Rebirth of the Cute Tiger Great General Wants to Hug by iReader - 172 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Duke’s Hidden Baby: BOGO! by Gongzi Ruxue - 219 - Last read at episode (0)
  • Boss, I’ll Kick Your Ass by Cloud Home,Hi U Comics - 303 - Last read at episode (1)


  • The Villain’s Sister Suffers Today by Ellianyang - 50.5 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Villain’s Savior by Myeong Rang,Zetson - 87 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Peach of June by  - 28 - Last read at episode (1)
  • To Love Your Enemy by Jungyoon - 102 - Last read at episode (1)
  • I Became the Wife of a Tragedy’s Main Lead by KIM Cukdas - 52 - Last read at episode (1)
  • A Bad Proposal by Hwang han young - 10 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Stop Bothering Me, Emperor 108 - (0)
  • My Badboy Prince by Mo jin - 71 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Writer’s Block of Romance by Dal ah - 55 - Last read at episode (0)

  • Don’t Touch Me, Your Highness! by Xiaomingtaiji - 234 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Miss Fairy The Emperor Tamer by Zhang Yue Culture - 194 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Love Me Gently, Bossy CEO by SJCC,Xiaoshuixuan - 313 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Justice of Villainous Woman ( What It Takes to be a Villainess ) by Ju hyeon,Min (redice),Sola - 163 - Last read at episode (1)

  • I Found a Husband When I Picked Up the Male Lead by 초암 - 41 - Last Read at (1)
  • I Became the Villain’s Mother by Yuliji - - 



  • The Last Will of a Crush by Geonbam - 50 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • To You Who Swallowed a Star by ARI - 92 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Cinderella's Man by Yeo ho-kyoung - 139 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Miss Time by Bonggu - 58 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Now I Will Take the Emperor's Heart by Dk Kiki Mountain - 74 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Harley Takes the House by Plutus - 69 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • The Tyrant's Comfort Doll by Baek yideum Yeonjoo - 55.5 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Queen of Poison: The Legend of a Super Agent, Doctor and Princess by CHINA READING; WEBNOVEL COMICS - 368 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Pick Me, My Queen by Jaya - 30 - Last read at Chapter (0)
  • The Princess After The Revolution by 으앵 - 39 - Last read at Chapter (0)
  • The Villainess is a Marionette by Han Yi Rim - 68 - Last read at Chapter (0)

  • Let's Get a Divorce, Husband! by Rantesias - 68 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Her Peculiar Visitor by eunho - 54 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Heavenly Roommates by Maro - 44 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • How to Clear a Dating Sim as a Side Character - 66 - Last read at Chapter (0)


  • Wasn’t the Male Lead a Female? by Kang da yoon - Last read at  Episodes 
  • This Is An Obvious Fraudulent Marriage by Bak Hedam, Jade, Pear Juice - Last read at  Episode
  • From The Shaking World by Yangdam - Last read at ()
  • The Duke's Teddy Bear by Choi seong-ha - Last read at ()

  • You're a Supporting Character, Just Love Me by Dandi - Last read at ()
  • Leveling My Husband to the Max by - Last read at ()
  • I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child by  RYU ran - Last read at ()
  • From Maid to Queen by Goeulwon, Hyun, Woo su bin - Last read at ()
  • The Way That Knight Lives As a Lady by Sung Hyerim - Last read at ()
  • She Came Back and Opened A Dessert Shop by - Last read at ()
  • I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away by Yu Soi - Last read at ()
  • Two Heirs by Supia - Last read at ()
  • The Reason I Keep Avoiding My Childhood Friend by - Last read at ()
  • When the Black Moon Rises by - Last read at ()
  • Becoming the Legendary Concubine - Last read at ()
  • I Didn't Mean to Seduce the Male Lead! by Dancheong - 52 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Gentle Tyrant - Last read at ()
  • Would You Like a Cup of Tea? - Last read at ()
  • I Have No Health by Lee haron, Vanilla - Last read at ()
  • Governess of a Tyrant - Last read at ()
  • I Became a Top Actor Just By Reading Books - Last read at ()
  • Lend Me Your Lips - Last read at ()
  • My Wife is Actually the Future Tyrant Empress by - Last read at ()
  • There's No Friendship Between the Grand Duke and the Marquis by Tiba / Yell yell - Last read at ()
  • My Secret Roommate by Flower j - Last read at ()
  • The Problematic Prince - Last read at ()
  • Trial Marriage Husband: Need To Work Hard - Last read at ()
  • I Confessed to the Boss by Eibe - Last read at ()

  • Lady Baby by Ju hyeon - Last read at ()
  • The Princess's Double Life by - Last read at ()
  • Circumstances of Switching Bodies by - Last read at ()
  • Iraine's Circumstances by Bok Sung Ah - Last read at ()
  • Don't Tempt Me, Oppa - Last read at ()
  • A Night With the Emperor by Yeyoung - Last read at ()
  • I'll Be the Matriarch in This Life by Roah KIM - Last read at ()
  • The Lady Wants to Rest by Yuin - 64 - Last read at episode (0)
  • Rosalyn Bogarte by - 20 - Last read at episode (0)
  • The Most Beloved by - 43 - Last read at episode (1)
  • I Raised the Beast Well by Ireunkkot,Teava - 101 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Interview with the Crazy Rich by  Wooda - 85 - Last read at episode (0)
  • The Runaway Lead Lives Next Door by Beluha -  - Last read at episode (episodes)
  • I Failed to Divorce My Husband by Yulji (율지) / Edel (에델) - 33 - Last read at episode (1)
  • National School Prince Is A Girl by Warring Young Seven - 330 - Last read at episode (0)
  • A Close Call Romance by 곰곰(해피북스투유),서정,수(秀) - 26 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Wicked Wife of a Scheming CEO by Yoon Soda - 42 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Why She Lives as a Villainess by  Yuwn - 80 - Last read at episode (1)
  • This Girl is a Little Wild by Kidari Studio - 50 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Millionaire Divorcee by Yang Gwaram 양과람 - 59 - Last read at episode (1)
  • She’s the Older Sister of the Obsessive Male Lead by Antammi - 40 - Last read at episode (0)
  • Survive as the Hero’s Wife by Nokki (녹끼) - 118 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Let’s Hide My Younger Brother First by 채지후 - 51 - Last read at episode (0)

  • Match Made in Heaven by Chance by  Honey Skein - 147 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Sincerely: I Became a Duke’s Maid by Jooara,Juara - 111 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Perfect Secret Love: The Bad New Wife is a Little Sweet by Jiong Jiong You Yao - 354 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Lady Wants to Rest by Yuin - 64 - Last read at episode (0)
  • The Emperor Reverses Time by Hwayeong - 91 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Sacrificial Princess by 정오찬 - 69 - Last read at episode (1)
  • When I Quit Being A Wicked Mother-in-law, Everyone Became Obsessed With Me by Rana - 41 - Last read at episode (1)

  • Becoming the Villain’s Family by Work By,설이수 - 57 - Last read at episode (0)
  • Marriage Or Death by 도개비 - 56.5 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Secret Bedroom of a Dejected Royal Daughter by Hyeni / Sung hye-rim - 27.5 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Villainess Maker by Seol Isu - 72.5 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Beware of the Villainess! by   - 128 - Last read at episode (episodes)
  • One Pair Lady by Milktea,요정용 (fairy dragon)  - 75 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Extras Don’t Want to be Overly Obsessed by Glize,Pareto - 78 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Even the villain is annoying by - 50 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Tyrant’s Only Perfumer by Fairy dragon,Team dead shell - 76 - Last read at episode (0)
  • Don’t Fall In Love With The Villainess by Egisa - 26 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Please Marry Me Again, Husband! by Rana / 미우 - 40 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Fabulous Lives of the Hillington Sisters by Kkot ni rang - 36 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke’s Mansion by Milcha - 158 - Last read at episode (1)
  • I Didn’t Mean to Seduce the Male Lead! by  Dancheong - 50.5 - Last read at episode (0)
  • I’m a Villainess But I Became a Mother by sisse - 25.5 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Widowed Empress Needs Her Romance by 猫薄荷动漫 - 76 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Double Marriage by Nian Hua Fu Liu (Original) + Ai Lu Mao Man Hua Gong Zuo Shì- 60 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Hey Little Duke, Just Trust in Sister by Moon sihyun - 13 - Last read at episode (1)
  • I Have Been Stuck On The Same Day For 3,000 Years by - 23 - Last read at episode (0.1)

  • Governess of a Tyrant by - 34 - Last read at episode (0)
  • The Detective of Muiella by Kiarne,Sol - 163 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Who Made me a Princess by Plutus - 125 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Can’t Pretend to Be Blind Anymore by Dama - 67 - Last read at episode (1)
  • What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim? by Jeong Gyeong Yun - 98 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Genius of the Unique Lineage by - 28 - Last read at episode (0)
  • Youngest On The Top by Hæon - 0 - Last read at episode (0)
  • I Am The Real One by March - 85 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Tyrant Husband Has Changed by 란테시아스 - 85 - Last read at episode (1)
  • My Chubby Princess by iCiyuan - 235 - Last read at episode (0)
  • Please Don’t Come To The Villainess’ Stationery Store! by 여로은 - 40 - Last read at episode (1)
  • I Am a Child of This House by Shiya - 148.5 - Last read at episode (1)

  • Why Do You Love Me When I Refuse Your Request? by Seo yoo-ah
  • https://mangakitsu.com/manga/im-a-villainess-but-i-became-a-mother/

Previous manhwa/manga/webtoon post 2
Previous manhwa/manga/webtoon post

No comments:

Post a Comment