Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Eating Whole-rolled oats with a twist!

Eating Whole-rolled oats with a twist!





It's another year and it's 2023 now. Some of us are feeling pumped up to have another New Year's Resolution checklist to tick (which by the way isn't my thing because I don't believe in it). Anyway, since it's been a while since I've purchased a pack of whole-rolled oats which had been sitting in my tackle box for quite some time now so I've had the idea this afternoon to consume it every breakfast. That's the plan. To tell you the truth, I'm not really a fan of eating oats because of the texture. However, I got a tip from my previous co-workers. She was saying to another that this was delicious. She said to put a single pack of Energen on a cup of oats (Energen -- beke nemen.. XD).


In fairness to this, the combination was surprisingly delicious. I would compare it to eating champorado.





No comments:

Post a Comment