Monday, October 10, 2022

Aching for Manga or Manhwa or Webtoons, Anyone?

Aching for Manga or Manhwa or Webtoons, Anyone?


I don't remember if I told you this already but one of my past time hobbies is reading manga/manhwa online. It was black and white decades ago and I'm glad to be back in reading them again. What's good today is that the mangas I read is now filled with color!


Here are my current reads: (Updated as of 29 Oct 2022)

  • Marry My Husband by Sung Sojak - 58 - Last read at episode 57 (58)
  • Follow the Breadcrumbs by Gyeoni, Soreumidang - 69 - Last read at episode 69 (69)
  • Lies Become You by Seoru - S01 36-  Last read at Season 1 Episode 36 (36)
  • Under the Oak Tree by Kim Soo-ji (Namu, Seomal) - 54 - Last read Season 2 Episode 38 (54
  • My Husband, Sister and I / The Three Are Living a Married Life by Muso - 61 - Last read Episode 61 (61)
  • I Raised a Black Dragon by Sottan - 44 - Last read at Season 1 Episode 44 (44)
  • Pure Love Operation by Kkokkali - 33 - Last read at Episode 33 (33)
  • Ravishing Physician: Yield To Me, Your Royal Highness - 77 - Last read Chapter 77 (77)
  • Somehow I Raised a Prince by Burdock Tea - 40 - Last read at Chapter 40 (40)
  • I Didn't Save You To Get Proposed To - 26 - Last read at Chapter 26 (26)
  • How to Hide the Emperor's Child by Yooani - 49 - Last read at Chapter 49 (49)
  • I Stole the Child of My War-Mad Husband by Winter Leaves - 35 - Last read at Chapter 35 (35)
  • Call Me The Devil by Ante, jayang - 25 / 26 - Last read at Chapter 25 (25) (26)
  • Time to Call Off This Engagement by Guguz / Iltahong- 42 - Last read at Chapter 42 - (42)
  • Please Teach Me, Senior by Znzury - 1 - Last read at Chapter 1 (1)
  • Help! I Had Transmigrated and My Snake Husband Pampered Me Too Much by 绘境社 - 28 - Last read at Chapter 28 (28)
  • My Ex-Husband Became the Male Lead by MON - 30.5 - Last read at Chapter 30.5 (30.5)
  • Marked By King Bs by DAY7 - 120 - Last read at Chapter 41 (41)
  • My Boyfriend is a God by Nakyung - 28 - Last read at Chapter 6 (6)
  • CEO Above, Me Below by iCiyuan - 583 - Last read at Chapter 219 (219)
  • The Last Will of a Crush by Geonbam - 50 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • To You Who Swallowed a Star by ARI - 92 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Cinderella's Man by Yeo ho-kyoung - 139 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Miss Time by Bonggu - 58 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Now I Will Take the Emperor's Heart by Dk Kiki Mountain - 74 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Harley Takes the House by Plutus - 69 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Frost Will Always Fall by Gosho - 14 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • The Tyrant's Comfort Doll by Baek yideum Yeonjoo - 55.5 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Queen of Poison: The Legend of a Super Agent, Doctor and Princess by CHINA READING; WEBNOVEL COMICS - 368 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Pick Me, My Queen by Jaya - 30 - Last read at Chapter (0)
  • The Princess After The Revolution by 으앵 - 39 - Last read at Chapter (0)
  • The Villainess is a Marionette by Han Yi Rim - 68 - Last read at Chapter (0)
  • I Became The Older Sister of a Regretful Male Lead by Geolgeum - 4 - Last read at Chapter (1
  • Let's Get a Divorce, Husband! by Rantesias - 68 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Her Peculiar Visitor by eunho - 54 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Heavenly Roommates by Maro - 44 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • How to Clear a Dating Sim as a Side Character - 66 - Last read at Chapter (0)
  • The Mistress Runs Away by Baekseoleun - 9 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • A Business Proposal by Haehwa - 124 - Last read at Chapter (0)
  • The True Wife's Scenario by Iwashima tomomi, sorajima - 12 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • The Duchess' Secret Writings by Bambi - 4 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • It's My First Time Getting Married by Cha hyejin - 3 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • The Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Lady / A Common Story of a Lady’s New Life by Blacky salt - 104 - Last read at Chapter () (1
  • I Found a Husband When I Picked Up the Male Lead by 초암 - 41 - Last Read at (1)
  • Leave Me Alone, Duke - 41.5 - Last Read at Chapter (1)
  • Wasn’t the Male Lead a Female? by Kang da yoon - Last read at  Episodes 
  • This Is An Obvious Fraudulent Marriage by Bak Hedam, Jade, Pear Juice - Last read at  Episode
  • From The Shaking World by Yangdam - Last read at ()
  • I Refuse to be Executed a Second Time by Barusamiko - Last read at ()
  • The Duke's Teddy Bear by Choi seong-ha - Last read at ()
  • Match Made in Heaven by Chance by Honey Skein - Last read at ()
  • You're a Supporting Character, Just Love Me by Dandi - Last read at ()
  • Leveling My Husband to the Max by - Last read at ()
  • I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child by  RYU ran - Last read at ()
  • From Maid to Queen by Goeulwon, Hyun, Woo su bin - Last read at ()
  • The Way That Knight Lives As a Lady by Sung Hyerim - Last read at ()
  • She Came Back and Opened A Dessert Shop by - Last read at ()
  • I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away by Yu Soi - Last read at ()
  • Two Heirs by Supia - Last read at ()
  • The Reason I Keep Avoiding My Childhood Friend by - Last read at ()
  • When the Black Moon Rises by - Last read at ()
  • Becoming the Legendary Concubine - Last read at ()
  • I Didn't Mean to Seduce the Male Lead! by Dancheong - Last read at ()
  • Gentle Tyrant - Last read at ()
  • Would You Like a Cup of Tea? - Last read at ()
  • I Have No Health by Lee haron, Vanilla - Last read at ()
  • Governess of a Tyrant - Last read at ()
  • I Became a Top Actor Just By Reading Books - Last read at ()
  • Lend Me Your Lips - Last read at ()
  • My Wife is Actually the Future Tyrant Empress by - Last read at ()
  • There's No Friendship Between the Grand Duke and the Marquis by Tiba / Yell yell - Last read at ()
  • My Second Husband is Desperate and Depressed by Jimmy shin - Last read at ()
  • My Secret Roommate by Flower j - Last read at ()
  • The Problematic Prince - Last read at ()
  • Trial Marriage Husband: Need To Work Hard - Last read at ()
  • I Confessed to the Boss by Eibe - Last read at ()
  • I Became the Wife of a Tragedy's Main Lead by KIM Cukdas - Last read at ()
  • A Bad Proposal by Hwang han young - Last read at ()
  • Lady Baby by Ju hyeon - Last read at ()
  • The Princess's Double Life by - Last read at ()
  • Circumstances of Switching Bodies by - Last read at ()
  • Iraine's Circumstances by Bok Sung Ah - Last read at ()
  • Don't Tempt Me, Oppa - Last read at ()
  • A Night With the Emperor by Yeyoung - Last read at ()
  • I Confessed to My Mortal Enemy - Last read at ()
  • I'll Be the Matriarch in This Life by Roah KIM - Last read at ()
  • The Goal Is To Become A Gold Spoon So I Need To Be Completely Invulnerable - Last read at ()
  • I’m Divorcing My Tyrant Husband by Josala - 19.5 - Last read at Chapter (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment