Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Can't Sleep Outright

Can't Sleep Outright


I've been experiencing trouble in getting into sleep these days. These has been occurring for the past weeks. This is not good as it lowers the immune system. It took a toll on my health as I recently got a nasty cough and colds. What's worse is that I got feverish as high as 38.5C. The last time I got  a fever was when after I got my first dose of Astrazeneca vaccine. Last night, I was priming myself to go into sleep by 9 pm. After all the tussle and rolling back and forth in my bed, I slept at around 1 am.


I'm suspecting it's the caffeine in the afternoon that I'm taking (either green tea, coffee, chocolate, soft drinks) but then it could also be because of a sedentary lifestyle. When we go out and do something outside and it turned out to be tedious afterwards, I would easily drift into sleep. So maybe I need an increase of physical activity?


But then, I could also be subconsciously worrying about things. Don't you think?


Anyway, I hope you all got a good night's quality sleep. 6-8 hours could be sufficient for an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment