Sunday, October 23, 2022

Android game: My Hotpot Story

Android game: My Hotpot Story


Hi! How are you today? I would like to share an android game I'm currently hooked. It is a game where you are managing a hotpot restaurant.  


My Hotpot Story was a bit confusing at first but you will get the gist of it in time. In order to complete your restaurant, you will need to work on the facility rating, the service rating and the food rating. Facility rating you can increase through availing the improvements of each part of the store in the Store icon. Staff rating is increased by employing more staff. Lastly, the food rating you can level up through developing recipes. You will also need to increase the stars of these recipes so that it can further increase the monetary value and the food rating of the dish.


There are tiers and you have to fulfill the required criteria in order to move on to the next tier:




I'm at currently at Bronze 2. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment