Sunday, October 16, 2022

Kaisa Villa Hand Blender

Kaisa Villa Hand Blender



Hi!! I am beyond ecstatic when I received my ordered Kaisa Villa Hand blender from Shopee from which I got it for only 671 pesos! It was originally priced at 719 plus a 65 pesos shipping fee which would cost at 784 pesos but because of the Shopee voucher and the shop voucher that I claimed that it was reduced by 113 pesos.

I was a bit hesitating on buying a cheaper kind but it got good reviews and I really want to make mayonnaise whenever I want to. We all know that mayonnaise is expensive when you buy it in the supermarket. From my previous post, I was able to make it manually but making the mayonnaise solely by hand was tedious for me because it took me at least an hour of swirling the mixture by whisk.

The package came with an Instruction manual, Body(Motor part), Blender, Chopper, Whisk and a Measuring Cup. It says in the box that the brand is Kaisa Villa. Product name is Hand Blender. Product Model: JD-8021. Voltage/Frequency is 220V~50Hz. It has a power of 300W. Written in the box, was it "can chop food, can whipped cream, can beat eggs, can make juice, can make rice cereal, can be ground meat".



Anyway, I checked the items and it was all working. I noticed that the lid of the chopper was a bit chipped. This was still okay for me as long as it serves its purpose.


Based on the manual, it can only handle light weight food as the manual prohibits chopping hard stuffs like ice cubes. One good thing is that the chopper can handle nuts however it would only be 200 grams at a time. I plan on making peanut butter next. Hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment