Monday, October 24, 2022

I Want To Die But I Want to Eat Tteokbokki by Baek Sehee

I Want To Die But I Want to Eat Tteokbokki by Baek Sehee


Do not fret. The main line above is the title of the 232 pages book and memoir of Baek Sehee that I'm currently reading. It is all about her personal experience with a psychiatrist. I find this book entertaining and at the same time relatable. Glad that I found out about this book when I was watching a Tiktok video of a psychology student who is also reading this and is somehow connecting it with the recent Zeinab-Wilbert issue. I became curious and got the book. Oh, it was also a recommended read by BTS RM if you are a BTS fan.

In this book, I came across the HEDGEHOG DILEMMA .

And oh, one of my favorite note in the book is "The important thing here isn't whether you are being loved, it's how you will accept the love that comes your way."

No comments:

Post a Comment