Tuesday, November 29, 2022

More Manhwa/Manga/Webtoons reading here

More Manhwa/Manga/Webtoons reading here


Sometimes when I start to read manga for some entertainment and just to get variety on my activities for the day in order to ward off boredom, I get consumed by it and makes me want to finish it all. And so, these are more of the manga/manhwa/webtoons that I'm hooked recently:


Updated reads as of 27Dec2022:

FINISHED MANGA/MANHWA/WEBTOON:
  • Follow the Breadcrumbs by Gyeoni, Soreumidang - 70 - Last read at episode 70 (70)
  • Marry My Husband by Sung Sojak - 59 - Last read at episode 59 (59)
  • My Husband, Sister and I / The Three Are Living a Married Life by Muso - 70 - Last read episode 70 (70)

ONGOING:
  • A Misogamist’s Romance by Songbobae,Yujeong ju - 18 - Last read at episode 18 (18)
  • Avoiding the Heavenly Emperor by Iiaki,Tamhada - 26 - Last read at episode (26)
  • Call Me The Devil by Ante, jayang - 35 - Last read at episode 35 (35)
  • Dear First Love by Lise,Songjoo yoo - 5 - Last read at episode 5 (5)
  • Frost Will Always Fall by Gosho - 18 - Last read at episode (18) PG-18
  • Help! I Had Transmigrated and My Snake Husband Pampered Me Too Much by 绘境社 - 38 - Last read at episode 38 (38)
  • How to Hide the Emperor's Child by Yooani - 49 - Last read at episode 49 (49)
  • I Accidentally Saved the Male Lead’s Brother by Yoon hawol - 21 - Last read at episode 21 (21)
  • I Didn't Save You To Get Proposed To - 26 - Last read at episode 26 (26)
  • I Picked Up the Second Male Lead After the Ending by Hwang Do Tol,정서 - 85.5 - Last read at episode 87 (87)
  • I Raised a Black Dragon by Sottan - 48 - Last read at Season 1 Episode 48 (48)
  • I Stole the Child of My War-Mad Husband by Winter Leaves - 41 - Last read at episode 41 (41)
  • It's My First Time Getting Married by Cha hyejin - 3 - Last read at episode (3)
  • I’m Divorcing My Tyrant Husband by Josala - 27 - Last read at episode 27 27)
  • Lies Become You by Seoru - S01 36 fin-  Last read at Season 1 episode 36 (36)
  • Mokrin by Gyeoma,Julie - 15.5 - Last read at episode 15.5 (15.5)
  • My Boss is My Biggest Fan! by Iseul - 38 - Last read at episode 38 (38)
  • My Husband Is A White Snake by 妄北,禾旁 - 81 - Last read at episode 81 (81)
  • My Ex-Husband Became the Male Lead by MON - 41.5 - Last read at episode 41.5 (41.5)
  • Please Teach Me, Senior by Znzury - 4 - Last read at episode 4 (4)
  • Pure Love Operation by Kkokkali - 43 - Last read at Episode 43 (43)
  • Ravishing Physician: Yield To Me, Your Royal Highness - 77 - Last read at episode 77 (77)
  • Resigning as the Villainess by FBI Alert,SAN - 48 - Last read at episode 48 (48)
  • Somehow I Raised a Prince by Burdock Tea - 41 - Last read at episode 41 (41)
  • Time To Call Off This Engagement by Updating - 50 - Last read at episode 50 (50)
  • Time to Call Off This Engagement by Guguz / Iltahong- 50 - Last read at episode 50 - (50)
  • The Duchess' Secret Writings by Bambi - 6 - Last read at episode (6)
  • The Heat of Reincarnated Villainess - 17 - Last read at episode 17 (17)
  • The Mistress Runs Away by Baekseoleun - 18 - Last read at Chapter (18)
  • The Northern Duke Needs a Warm Hug by NUGI - 20 - Last read at episode 20 (20)
  • The Oppressed Daughter Became the Master of Yggdrasil by Sakurai yuu (ii) - 2 - Last read at episode (2)
  • The True Wife's Scenario by Iwashima tomomi, sorajima - 32 - Last read at episode 32 (32)
  • The Villainess Refuses to Flirt with the Male Lead by Kuri,魔北冥 - 56 - Last read at episode (56)
  • Under the Oak Tree by Kim Soo-ji (Namu, Seomal) - 59 - Last read at episode 59 (59)
  • Hello Again, Ex-Husband by GuLumi - 52 - Last read at episode 52 (52)
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • Be My Soulmate by Noh seung-a - 18 - Last read at episode 18 (18)
  • When the Dragon King Falls for the Loli Alchemist by 向南社 - 37 - Last read at episode (1) (37)
  • Next Door Boyfriend by Kkulsam - 24 - Last read at episode (1) (24)
  • I Confessed to My Mortal Enemy by - 23 - Last read at episode (0) (23)
  • Our Tyrant Became Young by Koo Ara - 24 - Last read at episode (1) (24)
  • -
  • The Odd One Next Door by Seo jeongyoon - 28 - Last read at episode (1) (28)
  • The Legend of Yeonhwa by Dame,JUNG Jae-han - 33 - Last read at episode (1) (33)
  • My Boyfriend is a God by Nakyung - 37 - Last read at episode 6 (6) (37)
  • I Refuse to be Executed a Second Time by Barusamiko - 35 - Last read at episode (1) (35)
  • How to Tame a Dangerous Husband by Dooji,Naver Series,Yoon Son,두지 / 윤손 - 36 - Last read at episode (1) (36)
  • -
  • Keep Calm Mr Song by snap studio - 37 - Last read at episode (1)
  • I Was Seduced by the Sick Male Lead by Senri - 40.5 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Leave Me Alone, Duke - 41.5 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Reason She Is Avoiding Her Childhood Friend by 서가린 - 42 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Vanished Duchess by Updating - 42.5 - Last read at episode (1)
  • -
  • I Will Take Responsibility for the Welfare of the Male Lead by Lee jiha - 49.5 - Last read at episode (1)
  • A Spoonful of Your Love by Seokyung,Stem - 66 - Last read at episode 27 (27)
  • I'm the Tyrant's Secretary by Gio,Lee in-hye - 68 - Last read at episode (0)
  • The Goal Is To Become A Gold Spoon So I Need To Be Completely Invulnerable by 청송아 - 107 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Marked By King Bs by DAY7 - 122 - Last read at Chapter 41 (41) ()
  • The Duke’s Hidden Baby: BOGO! by Gongzi Ruxue - 219 - Last read Episode (0)
  • CEO Above, Me Below by iCiyuan - 599 - Last read at Chapter 219 (219)



  • The Soulless Duchess - 118
  • I Dream of Health, Wealth and a Long Life - 107 - Last read at episode ()


  • I Confessed to the Boss by Updating - 45 - Last read at episode (1)

  • How to Break Up in a Romance Simulation by Sonabul / Hwanmi - 49 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Another Typical Fantasy Romance by Wolhet - 56 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Monster Duke’s Daughter by kds9120 - 61 - Last read at episode (0)
  • Ghosting Groom by Bangja - 65 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Villainess Becomes the Leading Lady by Devastating,Pig cake,돼지케이크,유린해 - 81 - Last read at episode (1)
  • I Got No Boy by Baek hye-kyung - 99 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Lady I Served Became a Master by Sigma - 101 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Undercover Empress by GEUM Naru (금나루),HAN Mint - 105 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Rebirth of the Cute Tiger Great General Wants to Hug by iReader - 172 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Stop Bothering Me, Emperor 108 - (0)
  • Boss, I’ll Kick Your Ass by Cloud Home,Hi U Comics - 303 - Last read at episode (1)
  • My Ex-Boyfriends Fell In Love With Me by HEETTO,Heettok - 61 - Last read at episode (1)
  • The Justice of Villainous Woman ( What It Takes to be a Villainess ) by Ju hyeon,Min (redice),Sola - 163 - Last read at episode (1)
  • My Second Husband is Desperate and Depressed by Jimmy shin - 43 - Last read at episode (0)
  • I Found a Husband When I Picked Up the Male Lead by 초암 - 41 - Last Read at (1)


From my previous manhwa/manga/webtoon post:
  • The Last Will of a Crush by Geonbam - 50 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • To You Who Swallowed a Star by ARI - 92 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Cinderella's Man by Yeo ho-kyoung - 139 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Miss Time by Bonggu - 58 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Now I Will Take the Emperor's Heart by Dk Kiki Mountain - 74 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Harley Takes the House by Plutus - 69 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • The Tyrant's Comfort Doll by Baek yideum Yeonjoo - 55.5 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Queen of Poison: The Legend of a Super Agent, Doctor and Princess by CHINA READING; WEBNOVEL COMICS - 368 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Pick Me, My Queen by Jaya - 30 - Last read at Chapter (0)
  • The Princess After The Revolution by 으앵 - 39 - Last read at Chapter (0)
  • The Villainess is a Marionette by Han Yi Rim - 68 - Last read at Chapter (0)
  • I Became The Older Sister of a Regretful Male Lead by Geolgeum - 4 - Last read at Chapter (1
  • Let's Get a Divorce, Husband! by Rantesias - 68 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Her Peculiar Visitor by eunho - 54 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • Heavenly Roommates by Maro - 44 - Last read at Chapter (1)
  • How to Clear a Dating Sim as a Side Character - 66 - Last read at Chapter (0)
  • A Business Proposal by Haehwa - 124 - Last read at Chapter (0)
  • The Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Lady / A Common Story of a Lady’s New Life by Blacky salt - 104 - Last read at Chapter (1
  • Wasn’t the Male Lead a Female? by Kang da yoon - Last read at  Episodes 
  • This Is An Obvious Fraudulent Marriage by Bak Hedam, Jade, Pear Juice - Last read at  Episode
  • From The Shaking World by Yangdam - Last read at ()
  • The Duke's Teddy Bear by Choi seong-ha - Last read at ()
  • Match Made in Heaven by Chance by Honey Skein - Last read at ()
  • You're a Supporting Character, Just Love Me by Dandi - Last read at ()
  • Leveling My Husband to the Max by - Last read at ()
  • I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child by  RYU ran - Last read at ()
  • From Maid to Queen by Goeulwon, Hyun, Woo su bin - Last read at ()
  • The Way That Knight Lives As a Lady by Sung Hyerim - Last read at ()
  • She Came Back and Opened A Dessert Shop by - Last read at ()
  • I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away by Yu Soi - Last read at ()
  • Two Heirs by Supia - Last read at ()
  • The Reason I Keep Avoiding My Childhood Friend by - Last read at ()
  • When the Black Moon Rises by - Last read at ()
  • Becoming the Legendary Concubine - Last read at ()
  • I Didn't Mean to Seduce the Male Lead! by Dancheong - 52 - Last read at episode (1)
  • Gentle Tyrant - Last read at ()
  • Would You Like a Cup of Tea? - Last read at ()
  • I Have No Health by Lee haron, Vanilla - Last read at ()
  • Governess of a Tyrant - Last read at ()
  • I Became a Top Actor Just By Reading Books - Last read at ()
  • Lend Me Your Lips - Last read at ()
  • My Wife is Actually the Future Tyrant Empress by - Last read at ()
  • There's No Friendship Between the Grand Duke and the Marquis by Tiba / Yell yell - Last read at ()
  • My Secret Roommate by Flower j - Last read at ()
  • The Problematic Prince - Last read at ()
  • Trial Marriage Husband: Need To Work Hard - Last read at ()
  • I Confessed to the Boss by Eibe - Last read at ()
  • I Became the Wife of a Tragedy's Main Lead by KIM Cukdas - Last read at ()
  • A Bad Proposal by Hwang han young - Last read at ()
  • Lady Baby by Ju hyeon - Last read at ()
  • The Princess's Double Life by - Last read at ()
  • Circumstances of Switching Bodies by - Last read at ()
  • Iraine's Circumstances by Bok Sung Ah - Last read at ()
  • Don't Tempt Me, Oppa - Last read at ()
  • A Night With the Emperor by Yeyoung - Last read at ()
  • I'll Be the Matriarch in This Life by Roah KIM - Last read at ()
  • The Goal Is To Become A Gold Spoon So I Need To Be Completely Invulnerable - Last read at ()


No comments:

Post a Comment