Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Wired Earphone: XO - S6 Candy Series music ear phones Review

Wired Earphone: XO - S6 Candy Series music ear phones Review


When I got my new phone at the Xundd store, it came with a free wired earphone: the XO-S6 music earphones. I thought at first that the brand name was spelled as JCO like the coffee and donut shop. 


It was XO apparently. Anyway, I've been using this earphone for a while now because a side of my sports earphone is having problems. One thing that I don't like about wired earphones is whenever I exercise, I can't move both of my arms because I need to hold the phone.

If you are a budget conscious, for 149 php it is an affordable earphone and reliable at that. When I volume it up at its maximum sound, it is loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment