Sunday, November 27, 2022

Tutorial: How to Show Developer Tab in Microsoft Excel

Tutorial: How to Show Developer Tab in Microsoft Excel


Recently, I've been goal setting and making list in order to organize what I do in every day. And just so I could call that I did accomplished something in a day. Usually, I hand write my goals every day and then tick them off. Lately, I want to make it digitalized so I used Microsoft Excel. However, I found out that you won't be able to access the tick boxes option without the Developer Tab. So how will we be able to show the developer tab in Microsoft Excel?


You have to right click in the ribbon. I've provided a sample screenshot here:



Click Customize the Ribbon. Then on the right portion tick the Developer tab and click done. Upon clicking done the Developer tab will be accessible.



No comments:

Post a Comment