Sunday, November 27, 2022

A Letter to the present moi

A Letter to the present moi



 Dear current  Self,


It is to my knowledge that you have been quite having consecutive dreams lately (some you remember and some you don't) and is to my understanding that you are in a huge amount of pressure and you are lie low denying it which is why I think why it sometimes take a physical toll on you. Recently, during your conversation you heard your mother's frustrations in her voice. It put you on another level of pressure but be strong for her. I'm here to tell you to take one step at a time and take a breath slowly. Everything will unfold according to God's perfect plan. You may not know it now and is anxious deep inside about what is to come and what may come, but have faith in Him. I'm acknowledging that you're grieving for the loss of your youth. Like you should have not hold yourself back in, you should have took a lot more risk back then just to be the behaved girl in order to please people. Remember child that all of these things are all in the past. What you have experienced, though however unfair for you, are gifts in disguise. These negative emotions you're feeling are just passing thoughts. You have my permission to feel it from time to time. It's alright. However, do not wallow and obsess in it. What you can do today is to do your utmost can for the present. Find your voice. Find your dreams. I'm here for you all the way wishing you all the best intentions and I am always rooting for you. 


Love,

Thy Self

No comments:

Post a Comment