Friday, November 18, 2022

How can I find new books to read if I don't have any friends or family who are readers?

How can I find new books to read if I don't have any friends or family who are readers?



My answer:

Then you must start with yourself. My parents aren't readers. Most of my friends that I know of, aren't too. But my love for books can be traced down to fascination with clay animation picture books. If you want the physical books and the traditional way and happen to be a student, perhaps you may begin with your university library? Or maybe there is a national library nearby. Libraries are a place not solely for the purpose of doing research for your assignment. If you extend a bit of wonder on things, you might end up mining vast amounts of information and heaps of knowledge which may be of help in the near future.


With the use technology today - using the internet, you can browse book recommendations and pick the one that piques your interest through Goodreads. You can also ask for recommendations through Quora.

No comments:

Post a Comment