Thursday, April 22, 2021

Trying out OMAD!

Trying out OMAD!


 I've been trying out intermittent fasting for quite some time now. But there were days, weeks and even months that I temporarily stopped it because I thought that my body will be used to intermittent fasting and thus will make it less efficient in the long run. And of course because of the reason that I had gotten lazier because I felt that it had gone into a routine that eventually the novelty worn off. In my experience last year, it was quite effective as my heaviest weight was 67 kg (probably due to stressed eating) and I managed to bring it down to 62-63 kilograms. Recently, my heaviest weight is around 64 kilograms and as of this writing, I weighed 61.8 kilograms after I woke up. I aim to move to my ultimate goal through baby steps which is around 51 kilograms (the minimum weight that I should be in so that I'm still in the normal BMI - body mass index).


I usually do a once a day intermittent fasting during my off days as doing this on a weekend is more manageable than on a week day. A stressful day would usually suck up all my willpower that is why I tend to give in easily to cravings and engage in unhealthy foods like fried foods.


I'm doing an experiment this week if my weight will still go down. 


Here is my daily weight taken usually in the morning after I woke up and fasting time done:


18Apr2021 - 61.9 kg - 24 hours fast

19Apr2021 - 62.7 kg - 14 hours 30 minutes fast

20Apr2021 - 61.8 kg - 23 hours 40 minutes fast

21Apr2021 - 61.9 kg - 16 hours 45 minutes fast

22Apr2021 - 61.8 kg - 23 hours 10 minutes fast


Let's wait and see. I'll update you with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment