Wednesday, April 7, 2021

PlayList Global

PlayList Global


I had been a fan of Korean dramas because of their story lines and the characters development in the story. They got great cinematography and original sound tracks to back it up which makes your watching experience more enjoyable.


I was able to first come across this YouTube channel PlayList Global through their web drama A-Teen. And there's also the web drama called Love playlist. I absolutely ship Pureum and Haneul here as they gave me the "kilig feels" but I guess Seoji is the best for Haneul. Ah... Though I have not really made the most of my college experience, this web drama makes me want to go back to  college and A-teen back to high school. (T-T)


You can check the web dramas out at the PlayList Global YouTube channel. I already finished the web dramas below and enjoyed them:

  • A-Teen
  • Love Playlist
  • Ending Again

No comments:

Post a Comment