Monday, April 5, 2021

Hair care Talks

 Hair care Talks


I'm not the type to fuss over how my hair look before as I always tie it in a ponytail because I don't like my hair to go over my face. And it is way more neat. However, I'd been letting down my hair recently and wonder how could I take care of my hair better as I plan to let it grow and donate again. Yes, you can do a hair donation and encourage you to do it too. The gift of your hair can make a difference in a person's life. From the last time that I did, it was a requirement to have your hair at least 9 inches long.


Anyway, what is your usual brand of shampoo that you use? I always prefer to use either the Palmolive pink brand (coconut milk) or the green (aloe vera) variant as it tend to smell good and I discovered that the smell tend to last on my hair though I know that this is drying my hair. I also love the Dove pink because of the scent and it is a bit moisturizing than Palmolive. So basically I alternate between Palmolive and Dove.


I've got a bit of a wavy hair. I noticed that when it is dry, it becomes frizzy. I wondered if the only solution to tame it down was to get a rebond from a salon. But I'm hesitating to do straightening because I like my natural curls when it is a bit damp. My hair is straight from the top and then is eventually curling at the tip. 


You might heard that shampooing your hair everyday is bad as it take away the natural oils in your hair. I still do shampoo my hair every time I came from work as I work in a hospital and given the situation today with COVID-19, I don't want to take the risk.


What I do is that I condition my hair with keratin from time to time. I personally love the Creamsilk brand. Again, it is because it smells good.





No comments:

Post a Comment