Thursday, November 17, 2016

A Start of Something New

Hey guys. Good news! I'll start working as a nurse soon. Finally! Before, I was still adamant if I really wanted to be a nurse despite having passed the board examination and all. When I was young, I had dreamt of being a doctor and my sister would be the nurse.

I had given nursing a lot of tries if I'm going to love it because I think that I just like to think that I don't really like it because I am afraid. As you know, I can quite had an aversion to risk. However through constant pursuit of learning through reading books and articles here in the cyberspace, it was stored in my knowledge that big risks taken reaps the most rewards.

I'm afraid. I'm fearful. And I definitely don't like it because it always makes me uneasy and worried.

Luckily through the years, as I've prayed for wisdom, I was given humungous amounts to which I am truly grateful and blessed. It was downright painful and had left scars and I don't know if I had fully moved on. One thing is for sure though, these lessons will never be forgotten.

I'd like to think now that I was here for a reason as a nurse because it was, it is and it will be the best for me. I am still not comfortable with people and very much prefer being alone but I'll eventually get there.

This time around I'm feeling a bit more confident, I'm changing not for anyone but for myself. As I breeze through life, I'm slowly learning to take things as it is and not more on what ifs. Afterall, life is a journey meant to be savored which I sometimes forget to do.

Best of luck to me and to you too! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment