Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Food Faves!

Good evening guys! How are you today?

I just had my license renewed today and was able to drop by Quiapo afterwards. Yay!

I'm very happy today because I was able to savor again the very scrumptious lumpiang sariwa in Quiapo that I had tasted ever. No wonder it was raved and featured countless of times by high celebrities in television shows. And not only has it delighted my taste buds but the first time I've tasted it, it has exceeded my expectations. In my opinion, it was worth the money for it only costs around 18 pesos per order. They only do take-outs though. And I'm talking about the Globe Lumpia House in Quiapo which is near Raon.

Suddenly I remembered the time in our class where we were asked what brings us pleasure and that is the reason why I had the urge to make a blog post about my favorite foods.

Though I eat almost all kinds of food (not the exotic kinds and inedible, wise-ass!) and I am not a picky eater, I'm starting to discover my favorites and they are listed below:


  • Globe's Lumpia House
  • French Fries
  • McDonald's Coffee Float

No comments:

Post a Comment