Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Motivational Posters

From time to time when things get rough, we need doses of motivation, things to uplift us and somebody to talk to. However, there are times that we don't know where we can get support. It seems to us that everyone is busy. It feels that no one actually cares. Then we sink further and deeper into the darkness of our temporary depressed state.

Through the years, I've come to realize that the best support that we can get is the support from ourselves. We are our own best friend and yet the worst enemy that we can have.

An idea popped up into my mind which necessitates me to know and that I need to know about what was called a picture with quotes. I tried to google it and came up with MEMES but in my stored knowledge, these are pictures with funny quotes. Some of the answers I've got was that they are motivational posters, Hmm.. I'm not so sure and am still not convinced. I'll just searched for the book that I've read.

At first I thought it was ANAGRAM but then I found out anagram was about jumbled letters. Finally, I found out later that it was called motivational posters from the previous book that I had finished reading which was entitled Drive by Daniel Pink.

Who knows? These may be one of the things which can remind us to go on in what we are doing when we feel giving up.

You can make your own motivational posters with these websites:

No comments:

Post a Comment