Sunday, November 6, 2016

Googleplay game: SIM - Sara is Missing Game

Googleplay game: SIM - Sara is Missing Game

Ola Chingu!

I know it's tad a bit late for this but I'm declaring that since it's still November, this counts as a little Halloween treat. Bwahaha!  Anyway, I'd like to introduce to you a very good horror game I played a while ago. If you have nothing to do and would like for a little scare, try playing this game.

To give you a brief introduction, it's about a missing person who happens to be (yeah, you probably know from the title) Sara. And you found her phone. Now the thing is, What would you do?

After an hour or two of playing the game, in my opinion, I'd give it a 10 out of 10. Kudos to the game developer of this game. Let me tell you that it looks real and FEELS real. There were times I push the multitask button of my phone just so to remind myself that it wasn't real. Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment