Monday, June 5, 2023

Making Air-fried Chicken Using McCormick's Rosemary Chicken Marinade Mix

Making Air-fried Chicken Using McCormick's Rosemary Chicken Marinade Mix



Eager to discover yet another easy to make recipe when I am are running out of time, I tried McCormicks's Rosemary Chicken Marinade Mix and it costs less than 50 pesos. It should have been a whole chicken, but for the sake of trying it out using a 30 g pack, I used the marinade powder mixed with 60 mL of water as per package instructions to marinade 5 chicken legs (464 grams) for at least 17 hours.


Before I lay it on the airfryer, I drop some oil so that it would not stick. I cooked each side of the chicken for 10 minutes (Total of 20 minutes) at a 200C. 


Verdict: The marinade was acceptable for my taste. Not too salty and the flavor of the rosemary was eminent. It did not have the depth of flavor (maybe because of the marinating time?)

No comments:

Post a Comment