Saturday, June 3, 2023

Kitchen Hack: New Found Technique How to Peel Grilled Eggplant Easier

Kitchen Hack: New Found Technique How to Peel Grilled Eggplant Skin Easier



If you are in a Filipino household, chances are that you have already eaten a grilled eggplant omelette or what we call Tortang Talong. It is sumptuous and delicious meal however a little bit tedious to make. The first thing you have to do is to grill the eggplant and take off the skin. Before I found out about this hack, I was peeling eggplant skins for at least an hour. I was simply delighted when I tried this one.


After grilling and making sure that the eggplant is soft on all sides, you just need to submerged it in room temperature of water. I've used filtered water by the way. Taking the skin off was a breeze.


Hope it helps you as it helped mine.


All the best,

Sanegeal Farmhear


No comments:

Post a Comment