Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Tofu dipping sauce 2.0

Tofu dipping sauce 2.0




It was fortunate when I was able to jot down my own dipping sauce because I tend to forget and always came up with another thing when I try to make the same dish/sauce. But this time, I'm intentionally improving my tofu dipping sauce. What I did was to have a 2:1 ratio of soysauce to white vinegar, a dash of freshly ground black pepper, chopped red onion, chopped cooled cucumber and a minced of 1 whole red bell pepper.


But this would be perfect if the sauce was super cold and lots of onion. Did you know that red onion was basically used for salads and white onions are for sautéing? Yeah. I was shocked when I'd read about this in a cooking book. So if you're planning to fry tofu, make this dipping sauce in advance! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment