Wednesday, June 21, 2023

O.Two.O Multi-effect Make up Pen in 03 Natural

O.Two.O Multi-effect Make up Pen in 03 Natural





Now that we're almost returning to a normal place where masks had become optional though COVID-19 infection stills exists, I plan to go back on putting make up. But first I need to brush up my make-up skills because it has been a couple of years since I've put on make up and so it had become rusty. Though we are in a health care industry, it has also been a customer service industry too so you have to be presentable at all times. I intentionally didn't put on makeup because I don't want the ire of my former superior when I was still working. I don't know why but I had this gut feel that whenever someone is being complimented, she feels threatened and puts on her power tripping mode on.


Anyway, let's change it back to the topic, I don't want to talk about her as she is already in the past. 



Moving on, I got this O.Two.O Multi-effect Make up Pen in 03 Natural for 99 pesos in the Shopee app with a 40 pesos shipping fee because it came from overseas.




No comments:

Post a Comment