Friday, June 30, 2023

Eyeshare Contact Lens Pattaya Green review

 Eyeshare Contact Lens Pattaya Green review


Back when I was in my student era, I was eager to try out colored contact lenses. But that time was not kind to me as the available colored lenses in the physical eye shops that fitted my budget was only at a certain grade point (I think that it was at 300 max). Since that was always the case, I would buy contact lenses at EO optical which are transparent/clear and is good for a month at less than 300 pesos. This time of soul-searching and self-discovery, I decided that I need to stop focusing on others and focus on myself instead.


So I was intrigued with the colored graded lenses which are available online. I'm looking for a 14 mm diameter however the available colored lens which are prefer were way beyond that. After a while of looking around the application, I ordered Eyeshare Pattaya Green lens with a grade of -6.50. I was excited to try a green lens on me because it looked sultry. By the way, I am aware of the risks involved and decided to take the plunge. 


It took me 5 days or more before I got the Eyeshare Pattaya Green Lens because it came from overseas. I got it for 148 pesos with a shipping fee of 40 pesos.


Nobody told me this but I learned that you should first clean and soak the new lenses for at least 6 hours. When I use contact lenses, I usually go on and try it out at once. Do not use the multipurpose solution directly into your eyes. These are for cleaning and soaking. There are lubricating eye drops available instead. Or you can faux blinking so that you can use real tears for lubrication.


Anyway, I got my solution from EO and soak the new lenses overnight. This morning, I got to try it and was shocked. It was a bit overwhelming at first to see yourself when you're not used to wearing colored lenses. But.... I came to love it when I got to see my eyes under sunlight. This pattaya green colored lenses compliment when paired up with eye make up. Use a fine line eyeliner and lashes!


Here is a portion of my eye in sunlight.



When I was wearing it at first, there were a cloud on the side. Probably because of the larger diameter?





No comments:

Post a Comment