Saturday, June 10, 2023

Is it adobo or a pork steak?

 Is it adobo or rather a pork steak?



Remember the dry adobo post that I made previously? Actually I just got a portion of the marinade and the meat at that time because I plan to marinate it at least overnight. I made a tweak and this recipe seems more of the taste that I'm aiming for.


  • Marinated meat from the Dry Adobo post (I cut them out in smaller portions as my brother gave a feedback that the meat was hard.
  • Whole Peppercorns
  • Laurel leaves
  • Half of pork bouillon cube
  • Teaspoon of vinegar
  • Red onion


In a hot pan with oil, saute onion until translucent. Separate the meat and the marinade which you will set aside. Place the meat on the pan and saute/boil for a while. Add the pork bouillon cube and mix into the meat evenly. Add whole peppercorns and laurel leaves. Let it boil for around 2-3 minutes. Add a teaspoon/caplet of vinegar and mix. Let it cook for a while. Add the marinade mixture and let it boil for another 2-3 minutes. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment