Thursday, May 4, 2023

How to do NBI Renewal 2023

How to do NBI Renewal in the Philippines 2023



As you all might know, I usually renew my NBI at its main branch the United Nations Branch in Manila. But then when I learned that NBI was also available in the Ayala Malls South Park, I decided to try it out. The NBI website looks like the PRC website if you happen to be a licensed professional by the PRC who needs to renew too.


How to do your NBI Renewal through Ayala Malls South Park? Set an appointment by making an account and transaction by clicking here https://clearance.nbi.gov.ph/


Unlike before that you need to state your purpose for the NBI, it is already defaulted to multipurpose which was excellent. A multipurpose NBI costs around 130 pesos but because I used an online payment (Maya), it costed me 164 pesos. You will be provided a Reference Number. Take a picture/screenshot or write it on a piece of paper and save it for later because this is important.


The NBI office satellite is near the LTO part located in the 4th floor of the Ayala Malls South Park if I remember it right. You need to bring 2 valid IDs and a ballpen just in case you need to jot down the reference number.


Upon arriving in the NBI satellite center, the attendant outside will validate the 2 valid IDs and he will give you a paper to put the reference number on. Then if for renewal you would be let inside and proceed to step no. 2 which is the finger printing biometrics and picture. For first time job seekers, you need to ask the NBI because I heard that they had separate requirements. Anyway back to the next step, upon encoding, the system will let the assessor know if you have no hit or if with hit. No hit means you get to have your NBI printed on the same day. Unfortunately, my name has a hit so I had to wait for another 10 working days before I could claim mine. I just heard a man on the queue line talking next to him that it was a good thing that he took his NBI renewal here because he always had a hit and the main branch has longer processing time of 15 working days. (Let me know if this is true because I don't remember.) Overall, it took I think 15-25 minutes in total.


Update: As of June 9, 2023, I already got my NBI. It took me a month because I got lazy to go out. Definitely not the satellite's office fault. In fact, I would recommend that you get your NBI there because it was a breeze and the staff are helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment