Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Bombed an Interview today

 Bombed an Interview today





I don't know if I should believe in signs prior to an event but some things got a bit problematic a night before (the electric fan began to have a problem, the aircon is not cooling, room is humid and hot, and I can't sleep - was only able to by 2 am) and that I had faint hunch that this interview will not go well as I hope to be.


However, I'm still grateful for the experience because whatever the result was, I learn to tone down my expectations and if anything, I could only charge it to experience. This is my first time for an interview outside the country and I'm also trying it out for the sake of trying so I would know better the next time. The interviewers were accommodating and provided a feedback why my answers to the interview felt short. They provided some tips on how could I ace an interview like that. They made the applicants comfortable. I'm dreaming that someday I could be in a workplace with such lovely people.

No comments:

Post a Comment