Thursday, May 11, 2023

Bathe by sounds

Bathe by sounds


Hey, how are you doing today? Did you know already that you can take a bath by sounds? Who would've thought that? Hehe.


I happen to come across this when I was researching about Scorpio risings and become intrigued by it. I want to try this later if this would help in restoring or probably rejuvenating my emotional state. Well, a thought just crossed my mind that it might actually help. I remembered reading a physical book which I purchased in Booksale about a water experiment where they expose water into different words, positive and negative alike and surprisingly they showed different water crystals upon viewing into the microscope. When I googled it, the name of the book was "The Hidden Messages in Water" by Masaru Emoto. I think it would work and words really could have a profound impact in humans physiological wise because a large quantity of what makes us is water.


Here is a sample of a sound bath (singing bowl):





No comments:

Post a Comment