Monday, May 29, 2023

How Do You Fry Your Pork Chop?

How Do You Fry Your Pork Chop?



We don't get to often eat porkchops at home. Maybe it's because my mother is not a fan of pork so she usually reduces consumption of pork to a minimum. We usually have fish when we were younger. And so, how do you fry your porkchop?


I recently shared that for the breading I've tried the Ajinomoto's Tasty Boy if you prefer the less salty kind than the Crispy Fry. For a half a kilogram of pork chops, I've used 1 sachet intended for 1 kilogram. I've added a bit of salt and pepper because it is bland for my taste. I've mixed the breading after rinsing the pork chops and let it dry for a bit. I didn't put egg on it. Should I have?


During my previous frying attempt, its best to fry in a very hot oil in a low to medium heat. I've tried not cutting it out just like in the picture above and the pork chop became concave. Aside from that, I realize that not all parts of the porkchop are cooked well so it is best to section it out so the inside of the meat will be cooked thoroughly. 





No comments:

Post a Comment