Saturday, May 13, 2023

Have you heard of SMART'S 749 Magic+ promo ?

Have you heard of SMART'S 749 Magic+ promo ?


I was previously a Globe subscriber before I made the switch to Smart because of their 599 promo where you'll have 6 gigabytes of data and  unlimited calls and text  for 90 days. I'm aware that at first it may seem burdensome in one payment but you'll realize that this is more economical in a long while without the hassle of loading your phone all over again.


I was browsing in the Tiktok app and came across this hack (or not) where a commenter suggested to a Tiktok creator to try the 749 pesos. I was intrigued and thought that this is quite a steal especially for those people who are on the go, needs data and mode of communication like texts and calls who are not heavy users.


I tried to avail it through the operator services by pressing *123# but unfortunately the 749 promo is not there. You'll have to install the Gigalife app in order to be able to see the promo.


In the Gigalife App, find the All Data icon and press it. Then you'll see like this:



Press the Magic Data + and More.




Click the No expiry 48 GB.











No comments:

Post a Comment