Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Taiwan's Non-dairy creamer

 Taiwan's Non-dairy creamer

Because I'm really keen on duplicating Highlands Peach Milk Tea, I purchased a Non-dairy creamer online which is typically used for milk tea and coffee drinks. I was eyeing the Top Creamery brand but I ended up with Taiwan's Non-dairy  creamer and bought it at 195 pesos while the total price was at 233 pesos. The delivery was speedy and got it today despite ordering it yesterday. 


I'm not complaining though and was actually amazed. Haha.



I tried it on a green tea and had 3 scoops of the creamer. I'd also added it into my coffee. The taste is sweeter rather than when you had the popular commercial brand. I would still recommend that you put sugar/fructose in your drink for added sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment