Sunday, April 23, 2023

Whiskey Words & a Shovel I - R.h. Sin (Notes)

Whiskey Words & a Shovel I - R.h. Sin (Notes)



───────────────


◆ thank you Samantha, my baby.


▪ my past is yours, the present is ours, and the future awaits us all


◆ can’t be life.


▪ life for so many is not living at all 

and that’s the problem

you get what you allow

watching others live life 

instead of living your best life


◆ no words.


▪ silence says the things

we struggle to say


◆ all nothingness.


▪ limitations self-imposed

choosing to conform

to the idea

of not having your own ideas

we work to further the agenda

of others

neglecting our own dreams

to labor behind the efforts

of helping people

bring their dreams 

to a reality


◆ insanity driven.


▪ women are made

to appear crazy

by the very men

who drive them 

to a place of insanity


◆ full of emptiness.


▪ maybe the heart cracks

to empty itself of things

I no longer need to feel


◆ the all of nothing.


▪ all of those friends

but you’re always alone

whenever real shit occurs

all those lovers

but you don’t even know true love

all those bodies

but nobody’s there when you need

them the most

all of this is all of nothing


◆ before any proposals.


▪ my fear is in being reminded

that I have nothing more to offer

than myself

and throughout time

that has never been enough for anyone

including my family


◆ imbalance.


▪ the most loyal hearts

are broken by betrayal


◆ pillars of salt.


▪ you were salt

hiding in a bag

labeled sugar


◆ inconsiderate.


▪ young woman

do not compromise yourself

for someone who refuses

to do right by you


◆ deserving more.


▪ you always end up trying 

to please someone

who isn’t even satisfied

with themselves

you’re constantly searching

for a love within someone

who doesn’t even value themselves

you’ve been wasting your time

holding on to someone 

who doesn’t truly care about

keeping you


◆ vanishing.


▪ I became a ghost to you

you missed me

sometimes you felt me

but you could no longer see me

I’ve learned to vanish

from those who fail

to appreciate my presence


◆ fake care.


▪ that’s what good people do

sacrifice themselves for others

but I’m tired of being that person

I’m tired of being the one


◆ a reminder.


▪ just because you’re broken

doesn’t mean you’re not beautiful

a moment of weakness

doesn’t define your strength


◆ some optimism.


▪ it hurts like hell

every minute of every day

but it’ll get better

one day you’ll understand

that everything meant to destroy you

only made you stronger


◆ constant.


▪ hope kills

when invested

in the wrong relationship


◆ deep within.


▪ deep within.

your strength

is your magic

never lose it


◆ an observation I.


▪ the women who smile

the most

are often the ones

who experience 

the deepest pain

she doesn’t wear

that smile to deceive others

she smiles because

it’s a symbol of strength


◆ love of self.


▪ one day your love

for self

will outweigh the love

that keeps you holding on

to someone who chooses to hurt you

No comments:

Post a Comment