Monday, April 3, 2023

Family's Brand Spanish Style Sardines Review

Family's Brand Spanish Style Sardines Review

I've been meaning to hoard out 555 Spanish sardines for an easy access viand at home but it has been unfortunately out of stock in the supermarket for a couple of months now. Is there a shortage of fish or does the fish manufacturers just opt not to make Spanish sardines anymore? The ones available in our area was the Century Tuna Bangus and the Family's Brand Spanish Style Sardines. I chose the latter because the century tuna costs around 81 pesos and I don't know if I'm going to like it.

The package is a bit small and costs around 41 pesos. Yes, spanish sardines are pricier than your average sardines in tomato sauce. 



When you open this rounded rectangle, you can see around 5-6 pieces of sardines, a piece of carrot and pickle and 1 chili. It is definitely spicy which made me reached out for water and I like it that it doesn't have a pronounced fishy smell when you open the can. But in terms of taste, I would still choose the 555 brand.


No comments:

Post a Comment