Sunday, April 2, 2023

Reviewing the T-wolf S3 wired speaker

 Reviewing the T-wolf S3 wired speaker



I decided to hunt out for wired speakers because sadly, the desktop computer that I have been using these few months doesn't support Bluetooth as far as I know now. And since my ears is starting to feel sore due to the frequent usage of earphones, I opted for a wired speaker instead. I am trying this T-wolf S3 wired speaker which costs around 190 pesos at a shop in Shopee. I got the recommendation from someone on Reddit.


It is small and portable. What I liked about it is that it doesn't have the basag sound at when it is at its medium volume. My brother tested it at its highest volume and it did unfortunately.


One thing that can also be disadvantage for this type is that this speaker has a short length of wire for the USB which acts a power for the speaker and the plug for the sounds. I prefer it this way because I don't like long cables when you're in a small room because it looks messy. But whatever works for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment