Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Singer

Singer


This is not referring to the person who sings but is actually a multipurpose oil. I bought the Singer brand at the Handyman store for 50 pesos.


For those who do not know, this is used to lubricate electric fans and sewing machines. I always believed that whenever we purchase an appliance, we should at least know how to maintain it and initially know how to troubleshoot as part of being an adult.


Upon opening the small cap, you need to puncture the tip using a needle or a pin.


Remember the Astron electric fan which I bought a few years ago? When I tried to open the fan, the blade of the fan would go around very slowly and then would eventually go to a stop. I thought it needed cleaning but to no avail. My mom told me to put cooking oil (but I went for the massage coconut oil instead) for the mean time and buy Singer later.


I went to YouTube for reference on how to open the motor fan of the Astron electric fan but tutorials were about other brands. But somehow, I've got an idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment