Monday, April 17, 2023

Another version of Buttered Shrimp!

Another version of Buttered Shrimp!


I was on my experimental mode so there is another set of shrimps that I used. This time I've done the usual recipe below:


  1. Melt the butter/margarine in a pot/pan, the more the better.
  2. Add heaps of crushed garlic. Fry in low heat and until the garlic becomes light brown in color.
  3. Add the 8-10 medium size shrimps. Cook until the meat turns into orange. Flip if necessary.
  4. Add the sprite. Add pinch of salt and a dash of pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes and then your done!


For this experiment, I added three more ingredients:

In step number four, I'd added 1 green chili (because it is the only one available but I think the red would be better), half tablespoon -1 tablespoon of del monte sweet tomato ketchup, add oyster sauce.




No comments:

Post a Comment