Friday, April 14, 2023

My Homemade Hot Peach Milk Tea

 My Homemade Hot Peach Milk Tea


So I was ecstatic to finally discover the mystery behind the Highlands Peach milk tea which I am craving and salivating recently. As I'd said before in my previous post, my intuition were correct when the main key was the syrup. Good thing that I didn't bought another fructose syrup since the peach syrup already has an ample amount of sweetness.


What you need are these ingredients: Green tea/Black tea, Hot water, Non-dairy creamer, Peach Syrup, and/or cut peach halves for your sinkers.



Boil potable water (I use around 400 mL) and steep the green tea into a mug at least 2 minutes or until the liquid is darker in color.


Add around 6 caplets of peach syrup. I know that jiggers were the appropriate equipment for measurement of syrups but I'm lazy to buy one so...


Anyway, mix the syrup and then add 3 scoops of Non-dairy creamer. Mix thoroughly. Add peach halves if preferred. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment