Saturday, January 6, 2024

Amis Restaurant in Quiapo

Amis Restaurant in Quiapo



Disclaimer: This is my personal opinion.

I want to try eating in Amis restaurant before I fly to another country and I happen to see this restaurant in Tiktok as one of the recommendations.


I could say that the service was fast and the staff were attentive.


Unfortunately, the ones we ordered were not up to par with what we wanted and ended up disappointed as I was excited to try out their menu. Their Chicken Mami (180) was bland, and mom was not happy at all. We originally wanted to order the wanton Mami but it was unavailable. Their palabok with tokwat baboy (130) has an acceptable taste but if I were to compare, Jolli Dada is more cheaper and gives more value if you're in Quiapo. Siopao Bola Bola (65) is okay, but those in chowking is better. Their Sago and gulaman is the winner in my mom's palate at 130. Mom thinks the sweetness in the sagot gulaman is not arnibal.


For the price, menu ranges an average of 150-300 pesos. Will we go back? I think not.


No comments:

Post a Comment