Friday, January 5, 2024

Trying out the Tyeso Insulated Tumbler

Trying out the Tyeso Insulated Tumbler



I've been eyeing insulated tumblers since last year and finally had the decision to get one. I was choosing between Aquaflask and the Tyeso brand. While I would say the former have more quality than the other, I don't like the heavy weight and its narrow opening apart from it being pricier so I settled with the Tyeso tumbler. It is a 900 mL tumbler which costs 350 pesos in total in the orange app since the shipping fee was waived and I also got a 10 pesos off from the shop.


I got the blue color and I absolutely like how it looks. I tried if it would spill, but it did not.


Let's see if there are any issues later on.


Update: I used the tumbler when we went to Starbucks. I tried to tilt it after inspecting the edges for leaks and it splashed. I don't know if it's because of the hotness in the temperature but I'll try again later on

No comments:

Post a Comment