Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Bad Bowl at Robinson's Magnolia

Bad Bowl at Robinson's Magnolia


My sister treated me to a Mongolian BBQ buffet and we came to Bad Bowl. I thought she had already eaten at a place like this and it turns out that this is also her first time. For an unlimited Mongolian BBQ buffet it is 600 pesos inclusive of the service charge and VAT. If you want to have some hotpot, it will cost a little higher at 800 pesos.


If you are like me who is dining at Bad Bowl for the first time, upon entering you tell the front desk how many people with you are dining. You can sit anywhere you like as long as it's unoccupied. Upon sitting, they would be serving kropecks (like the ones they serve in Chowking) with a garlic mayo dip along with a glass of ice tea per person and the a pitcher with water. The server instructed us that we can already start.


In the section where the spreads are, you get a bowl and then get the ingredients that you want for your Mongolian bowl. It's like bibimbap, the only difference is that it will be cooked like a BBQ stirfry. There are a lot of variety of vegetables, mushrooms, pasta, rice and meat that you can find. When you're finished taking what you want for your meal, give the bowl to the cooking section and they will ask how do you want it to taste. I choose it to be savory and then they gave me a number. They will call out and will serve the cooked platter to you.


Proof that I really enjoyed my meal. An empty plate.



In my experience I really enjoyed the meal though I had consumed a bowl only though that isn't the case for my sister. I also sampled her bowl for a bit and she opted for a sweet and spicy flavor which for me was a meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment