Monday, January 15, 2024

Kaisa Villa Hair dryer

Kaisa Villa Hair dryer


The last time my hair was subjected to a frequent hot blower was when I was in elementary when my mother used to do our hair do. Growing up, hair blowers are really not popular in the Philippines for everyday use. Not unless you go to a hair salon. We can typically see commuters with wet hair inside the jeepney. I admit that sometimes I'm one of them.


Anyway, I purchased a hair dryer in the orange app - Kaisa Villa Hair Dryer for 344 pesos inclusive of the shipping fee (339 pesos for the item). I was eyeing for more popular brands like Imarflex, Phillips or Panasonic but I decided that as long as it does the work then I'm okay with it. Maybe I'll invest in Dyson later on if budget permits. I also think that brands doesn't 100% guarantee that there won't be issues. I remembered that the Kaisa Villa food processor/hand blender that I had is a bang for a buck and so I choose this brand instead. 


To be honest I'm not really expecting much but these are my observations:


  • The hair blower is not foldable.
  • The cord is thick. (Plus point)
  • Tried the max settings to dry off my hair. Hair dryer after is not hot in any part of the appliance.
  • The setting are not heavily embossed so it might be a little difficult to see the settings

Can you see the embossed numbers and symbol?

You might want to refer to the box instead







No comments:

Post a Comment