Thursday, January 4, 2024

Updated my prescription glasses today!

Updated my prescription glasses today!




Hehe. I think I had a fruitful day today with my mom. She accompanied me to the family's recommended opthalmologist (Dr. Gilbert Santos) to have my prescription glasses updated. His professional fee is 1200 pesos which I think is just and I like it that he's cool. He reminded that eye check ups should be done every two years (Sorry Doc!). After getting the reading, I found out that my right eye is now -7.50 which the left is around -6.25. The right eye has risen by a hundred whereas the other stayed the same.


Afterwards, we ate at Popeye's for lunch and then proceeded to Carriedo for the eyeglasses. I went to my go to optical shop which is Eye Republic and their multi coated lens with ultra thin of 1.67 costs around 3800. The frame was originally at 800 pesos but we were able to haggle and settled at 700. The total cost was 4500 pesos which was not bad considering I have a high grade of myopia.

No comments:

Post a Comment