Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year! Praying for an abundant and prosperous 2024!

Happy New Year! 

 New Year lunch


Happy New Year to you and your family! The past couple of years brought the good and the bad (hopefully the worst) for me, but it was overall a gift for these things provided me the clarity and the audacity to step up and step out of my comfort zone.


I think that I may have either been burnt out or depressed for at least a month in the early quarter of last year. I may have been internalizing these problems that I realized that those dreams were actually there to warn me.


Any way, I know that I can do this. Prayers work wonders. I thank God for providing me the courage and bravery to finally go out of my shell.


I am an over worrier. I tend to stress out on things easily. Maybe I unconsciously learned it from my mother who stress over small things. Also part of it is being indecisive. I realized that not making a decision is also a decision so why not take risk on the option that is what you really want? It's okay not to feel guilty when you are only advocating for yourself. You are the only person who can do it for you.


Setting up on expectations on people will only result to disappointment and I've learned not to rely on other people but myself.


I'll be voyaging on a new chapter and a new territory this 2024. I am finally learning that its okay to dream for yourself and to remind that you are not responsible for anyone but you.


Praying for you and for me an abundant, prosperous and exhilarating, exciting 2024!

No comments:

Post a Comment