Sunday, January 7, 2024

McDonald's Crispy Chicken Sandwich too salty?

McDonald's Crispy Chicken Sandwich too salty? Tips



My sister ordered a McCrispy Chicken Sandwich. Mom thinks that it's too salty and so do I. How to fix this so that it is more palatable to our buds?


I suddenly had the idea to add lettuce or tomatoes but it was not available in our fridge. What I opted to instead was a quarter slice of red bell pepper that was julienned in big size (or is there a more appropriate term for this? Let me know in the comments) and a big red onion sliced into onion rings which are 1/3 inch thick. Coat with oil and let it cook in the airfryer at 160 Degrees until it becomes a bit soft.


I also included the sandwich so I could reheat the meat and the two buns.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment