Monday, October 4, 2021

Reminiscing a good old PC game: Taipan!

Reminiscing a good old PC game: Taipan!


I've been mulling over a game that I liked playing when I was in my first year in high school. It was kind of a prompt type game way back. And I can't recall the name of game for a while. 


But after a couple of tries using Google search, I finally found what I was looking for: it was Taipan!  I found it with the help of these keywords "old trading ship pc game shanghai"


This is a logo, title-card, or title-screen owned by Mega Micro Computers/ Avalanche Productions for Taipan!

I thought it was created in the 2000s but it turns out that it is a 1982 turn-based strategy game.


It was an offline game when I played it when I was younger, but now, you can access it online.


You can check it out and play at this link. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment