Friday, October 15, 2021

My Do-It-Yourself Dishwashing Liquid Review

My Do-It-Yourself Dishwashing Liquid Review



As you might know already, I recently made a do it yourself 15-16 liters of dishwashing liquid from a dishwashing liquid kit that I bought from an online shopping site. We are currently using this in our household and I would like to give you my opinion regarding this product.


The finished product is thick in consistency. In comparison to your usual dishwashing liquid, the lemon scent in the product is more pronounced. Without diluting the product with water, the product can eliminate the grease in your pans, plates, utensils easily which actually surprised me as you don't get this the first time with other products. If you are going to use it as a hand soap, you might be disappointed as it won't bubble as much. However, when I put this dishwashing liquid in a good sponge and try to make a foam, it makes a lot. For only less than 20 pesos a liter, I can say that I can vouched for this product. As long as it can do what it is supposed to do, I think that you get way more of your money's worth with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment